Rules: 1. No Advertising - We aren't interested in your products or services; please go elsewhere.
2. Community "Plugging" - Yes there are hundreds of Oregon communities out there but we're dependant of every one of them. We link to many on the community information page; if someone really wants yet-another-community they can go there.
3. No Harassment - If you harass anyone, at any time, for any reason your membership will be revoked.
4. Comments - Please do not disable the "comments" option on your posts. By doing so, all you're doing is encouraging individuals to open new threads to respond to yours.
5. Events - Feel free to post any local events; if it's one thing that we don't have enough of it's get-togethers here in Oregon :).
6. LJ-Cut: Please take the time to LJ-Cut any large images that you post (large being anything larger than 200px); anything posted which doesn't LJCut will be promptly deleted.
LJCut all EVENTS, LONG ENTRIES, or LARGE IMAGES; this is not a request, all events, long entries, or large images will be promptly purged if the users cannot follow this simple policy.